Losing a TV remote is one of the worst things about the TV-watching experience. This is precisely what occurs when you lose the remote and the TV disconnects from WiFi. How to connect tv to wifi without remote and it is possible that you can easily connect it to wifi.
You can download consistent applications with the TV on the mobile and use them as substitutes. The TV and the phone must exist connected to the exact WiFi for this method to work. You can even use it by connecting a mouse and keyboard to the ports on your TV.
Then one has to use the TV’s network settings to navigate to connect to WiFi. We have given many such methods in this article, which gives information about how to connect the TV to WiFi without a remote. This report will help you a lot to know.
How to Use Mouse and Keyboard:
The TVs are supplied with USB ports. Can use to connect USB drives, and computer devices, to access multimedia content on the TV display. These ports are on the side or back of the TV. It is necessary to check whether the TV helps with mouse and keyboard input.
One of the most straightforward ways is to plug them directly into a port. You are identified by the TV’s operating system, then use to turn on the WiFi link in its settings. A USB connection is required to use such mice and keyboards, whether wired or wireless. The Bluetooth connection must be configured on your TV’s system interface, which you currently cannot access without the remote.
Plug in an Ethernet Cable Use the TV’s Mobile App:
If the television doesn’t support mouse and keyboard input, a wired Internet connection is a good option to consider. Plugging in an Ethernet cable can provide a more dependable connection and more useful streaming quality. Will need to do extra work to figure out cable management and possibly buy a cord long enough to reach the TV.
To establish a wireless connection via Wi-Fi, it is enough to temporarily connect an Ethernet cable. Connect the TV via Ethernet so that it and the mobile are on the exact WiFi connection. On the mobile software, select the TV’s network setting to connect to Wi-Fi.
The user interface individually guides software changes by brand, here are a few for mainstream TVs.
LG allows the user to control the TV model via the LG TV Plus app. There are some differences in the tardily version, here are some general changes that you can follow.
- The LG TV Plus app has to be downloaded from the Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Then have to install and later launch the app and select the TV model.
- The connection has been established, to check later, go to the app’s settings and click “Wi-Fi”.
- Must choose the Wi-Fi name, then type the password, and the Wi-Fi will be connected to the TV.
Named VIZIO Smartcast, the brand recently renamed the official app to VIZIO. Apart from the existing remote control app, it is operated to establish TV apps and browse movies. Get started using the steps below.
- The Vizio Mobile Software app must be downloaded from the Google Play Store or App Store on the mobile.
- Then the app has to be opened and Vizio TV has to be found inside it.
- After this, you must connect to “Connect” and type the code that appears on the TV screen.
- Then go to the device’s “Settings” and click on “Wi-Fi” to connect to the correct WiFi network.
The SmartThings app open on Google Play isn’t a reliable remote control app for Samsung TVs, but it does the job. To connect Samsung Smart TV to Wi-Fi without remote control-
- First of all, the SmartThings app has to be installed on the smartphone.
- Launch the application by selecting the “Pair” option and going to “Devices” Select the “TV” option and click “Start”.
- The phone connects to the TV.
- Then go to the “Menu” of the device and in “Settings” select your “Wi-Fi & connectivity”.
- Directly you keep to choose the network and connect it.
Roku is an operating system used by TV brands such as Hisense, and Philips. To connect Roku TV to Wi-Fi without a remote using the Roku app-
- You must have the Roku app installed on your phone, then open the app and click on “Devices”.
- Roku TV will appear in the list now you have to connect it.
- Then you need to go to the “Settings” of the device, select “Network” and click “Setup connection”.
- Then you need to select your Wi-Fi title and enter the password. It will add up.
Configure SSID and Password:
Smart TVs save details of the networks it has previously connected to and take advantage of them when it reconnects to WiFi. The one for which the WiFi connection is renamed is formally called the SSID while the TV is still connected to it. The exact process can be tracked to change the password.
This information will vary depending on the Internet Service Provider. Once these differences are made, the TV automatically scans for open networks and connects to the router properly. This process is applicable if the old router has recently gone bad, or a new router has been purchased.
Turn on Mobile Hotspot:
You can use the mobile hotspot of the phone. It works on the same principle as a good solution but it is for a temporary connection. Configure the hotspot title and password to something your TV can recognize. Same SSID and key as previously connected. The TV will connect to the mobile hotspot. Then connect the other mobile to the hotspot.
Once the connection is selected, access the TV’s settings using its companion app on a different phone. Here want to connect the TV to Real Wi-Fi.
Buy Another Remote:
Turning on the TV brand and model, the techniques presented here may or may not work for you. In it, there is no mouse and keyboard, which can be linked via USB. There is another place where there is no access to the Home Wi-Fi network setting.
If none of these processes work, another easy solution is to purchase an alternate remote. Check whether the TV brand sells remote controls that are actually compatible with your TV. If you don’t want to buy a new remote, you can use a universal remote.
Losing the TV remote is one of the worst things about the TV-watching experience. This is precisely what happens when you lose the remote and the TV is disconnected from Wi-Fi. How to connect tv to wifi without remote and it is possible that you can easily connect it to wifi.
Then one has to use the TV’s network settings to navigate to connect to WiFi. Above, we have given many such methods in this article, which give information about how to connect the TV to WiFi without a remote.