You have two mobiles, and you use the exact Apple ID for both phones to sync all of the details on the individual phone. It syncs phone details via iCloud and Apple ID. You can unlink two iPhones using the exact Apple ID by changing your phone. We have explained in detail in the below post how to unlink two iPhones using the same Apple ID by changing the phone.
Two iPhones Connected:
The reason for the two iPhones being linked could be Apple’s FaceTime feature. Both iPhones communicate the exact Apple ID and iCloud which syncs all the details. When iCloud is operated, all iPhones connect to each other at once. iCloud will sync content across devices as long as they’re all signed in with the exact Apple ID.
When changing phones, the question arises of how to unlink two Phones using the exact Apple ID. There are several methods that iPhones can be unlinked. In this article, we have explained all those techniques in detail to support you.
How to Unlink Two iPhones with the Same Apple ID?
Unlink Two Iphone with Ios Setting-
This process is useful if you have passwords. To unlink the device, proceed to the iPhone’s Settings and remove the Apple ID. Then syncing stops, and the appliance no longer occurs in the Connected devices list.
- Proceed to the device’s Settings and then select the name of your device that appears on the screen.
- Then find your device from the list and click on the device name.
- Select the Remove from Account choice on the screen and click on the Remove button also on the pop-up screen.
Unpairing both iPhones requires entering the password for the Apple ID and then turning off the Find My iPhone option.
Unlink Two iPhones with Itunes-
If the Apple ID is known, both can use iTunes to unlink the iPhone. For this, you contain to operate the iTunes application on your PC.
- Install iTunes on the computer, open it, and sign in with Apple ID certificates.
- Then open the account by going to the menu and clicking on the View My Account icon.
- In this, select Manage Device and from the list of connected devices, you have to choose the device which you want to unlink.
- Then select the Remove button to finish the procedure.
- After that select on Done button to confirm.
Unlink Two iPhones from iCloud-
If data loss is occurring and it doesn’t matter, then this process is correct. The iCloud website permits effortless unlinking of iPhones. Use the given steps to unlink the device by accessing the website on the browser.
- The device must be turned off for offline mode.
- Browse iCloud.com, and then Find iPhone will be there.
- After this, by clicking on All Devices, the device has to be selected which is to be unlinked.
- Then select the button on remove in the account.
- Enter your Apple ID and finish the confirmation procedure.
- Then, iCloud unlinks the selected iPhone.
Unlock Apple ID Without Password-
- Install iPhone Unlocker and open it with “Unlock Apple ID” mode.
- After this, the software will ask about the device.
- iPhone must be connected to USB.
- When you link for the foremost period, enter the “Trust” verification password to trust the PC.
- Then select the “Start Remove” button to unlink the account on the device.
- The corresponding firmware is downloaded from the web by clicking on the “Click Here” icon. If already on the PC, select the “Import Local Firmware” button. It provides entry to another interface and imports it.
- Then select “Start to Remove” which appears behind the download.
- One has to wait for some time to successfully remove Apple ID, this process takes time.
Two Apple Ids Available for Two Phones:
Yes, you can have two Apple IDs for two phones. You can operate two Apple IDs for two additional phones with numbers. Syncing is a problem that can arise when you have two phones with two Apple IDs. Dual sim mobile can avoid sync.
Like this post? Could you share it with your friends?
Suggested Read –
- Green Line on iPhone Screen
- Blinking Orange Light on Xfinity Modem
- How to Fix Samsung TV Blinking Red Light
- How to Bypass Google Lock on Motorola Without a Pc
- How to Turn Off Samsung Without Password for Phone/Tablet
You have two mobiles, and you use the exact Apple ID for both phones to sync all of the details on the individual phone. It syncs phone details via iCloud and Apple ID. You can unlink two iPhones using the exact Apple ID by changing your phone. We have explained in detail in the above post how to unlink two iPhones using the same Apple ID by changing phones.