The question everywhere is can you turn off a Samsung tablet without a password? With the launch of the new Samsung Tab, many users are wondering how to turn it off without a password. How to disable forgot password screen? That’s why you should avoid all these “Samsung”. The tablet won’t turn off without a password, we have given below some methods using which you can turn off Samsung without a password for your phone/tablet. If all else fails, we have a tool to help you.
Turn Off Samsung Without Password:
Hard Reset Samsung Without Password-
Use the hard reset button to turn off the Samsung tablet S7 without a password –
- Volume up and power switch has to be pressed together for a few seconds then a menu appears on the screen.
- Then use the Volume keys to navigate the menu up and down, now click on the option “Power down”.
- Use the Bixby switch to turn it off and confirm by selecting the Power down option.
- In this way you can turn off/power on the Samsung tablet S7 without a password, the process is easy.
Turn Off Samsung Without Password Operating Samsung Find My Phone-
Samsung devices have a secret “Find My Phone” feature. When it won’t lock without a password, you can operate it easily on a Samsung tablet.
- First of all, you have to log in to your Samsung account.
- Now select the “Lock my screen” icon and enter a new PIN.
- Click on the “Lock” button on the screen.
- This process takes time, wait, now it will convert the password to PIN, and with the usefulness of this you can smoothly unlock the appliance.
- Then access the Samsung Tab S7 and turn it off if you can.
Turn Off Without Password by Resetting Samsung from Another Device-
The Samsung device needs to be reset from another computer in order to unlock the phone. But all your data may get erased during this process. Therefore, you must have taken all the backups beforehand.
To reset Samsung from another device without a password-
- Using another computer or device first. Open the Android Find My Phone page and log in to your Google Account to do the same for the device.
- Then you have to select the device whose data is to be erased.
- Now select “Erase” to remove all data, files, videos, apps, and documents.
- This process also removes the lock screen password and then you can easily log in tablet or phone as well as place a new password.
Remove Android Lock Screen Without Password:
Here are some steps to remove the Android lock screen without a password. An easy-to-use, useful tool to unlock any Android lock screen. The process is so simple and effective that it can release any Android lock including PIN, pattern, or even fingerprint without the requirement for a password.
To remove the Android lock screen without a password-
- First of all, one has to open the official website of PassFab to download Android Unlocker on Windows PC. Then install the program on your PC. NOTE-Do not shut down your PC until the installation process is complete.
- Launch it and open PassFab Android Unlocker as administrator and connect a Samsung Galaxy tablet or any other Android device to the PC with the help of a USB cable.
- After the device is connected to the PC a popup message appears asking to “Start” the process, then select the Start option.
- Now, a text will appear on the screen “Removing the lock screen password will erase all data on the device.” Click on the Yes option to proceed further.
- Now the deletion procedure starts, this method erases all the data. This process will successfully unlock the appliance without any annoyance.
- Now wait a bit. Once the process is complete, a popup “Done” appears, select it to finish it. Now Samsung tablets will not lock without a password.
Like this post? Could you share it with your friends?
Suggested Read –
- BBCAmerica.com Activate
- Green Line on iPhone Screen
- LG TV Not Connecting to Wi-Fi
- Verizon Fios Router Yellow Light
- Blinking Orange Light on Xfinity Modem
- How to Connect TV to Wifi Without Remote
The question everywhere is can you turn off a Samsung tablet without a password? With the launch of the new Samsung Tab, many users are wondering how to turn it off without a password. How to disable forgot password screen? That’s why you should avoid all these “Samsung”. Tablet won’t turn off without a password, we have given above some methods using which you can use Samsung to turn off without a password for your phone/tablet.