Many times your Android mobile gets locked and you forget the safety screen password. Try to stop trying wrong passwords as it increases the risk of permanently locking the phone, which increases the chances of losing all data on the phone. The job of Universal Unlock Pin for Android is to protect privacy and device security.
Many times if you change the passcode of your phone repeatedly then it can have a bad effect for you. Ignored your password and don’t know how to find a universal unlock pin for Android without misplacing data. We have listed some easy ways to open phone-locked Android devices without data loss in this article.
Is the Universal Unlock Pin/pattern for Android:
Sometimes you forget your phone’s password, try to unlock it with your remembered password, or find a universal unlock design for Android. There exists no universal unlock pin available for Android. If a universal PIN was available, setting a lock screen password would be of no use as anyone could unlock the phone with the PIN.
There are several ways that can assist you unlock your Android phone without losing data. If you have read or seen about universal pin opening any Android phone then it is not correct. The methods listed here are real, and they all work.
Normal Unlock Pattern/PIN:
You can try remembering your password one last time before trying any Android unlock method. It’s not a very complicated password, so the probabilities are you’ll remember it after thinking about it for a minute. Many people prefer simple lock screen patterns, so an alphabet-shaped pattern based on their name is a must-try. Many users also like to operate plain “dots” as the safety screen passcode.
Universal Ways to Unlock Pin for Android:
Pin Unlock for Android Without Losing Data-
The easiest way to unlock an Android mobile is by using a device like Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. The best universal pattern safety remover is Android Unlocker which can be operated on any Android phone. It helps users to remove screen lock passwords, fingerprints, and face locks.
If an original Android device is available, it can be unlocked without losing data. Samsung phones stuck in FRP lock after a factory reset can use 4uKey for Android to bypass it.
To operate Universal Unlock Pin for Android alternative to remove screen lock –
- Download and install 4uKey for Android on your computer and open the application.
- Then select the option “Remove screen lock” and connect the Android phone to the computer via a USB cable.
- Click on the “Remove screen lock without data loss” option if the original Samsung device is available, or select “Remove screen lock” for any additional Android device.
- Then select the “Start” icon and choose “Yes” to confirm data loss.
- This process may take a few minutes to complete so please wait.
- Finally, the system will reset and unlock the Android device.
Google Account PIN for Android-
Operating a third-party phone unlocker is a good way to remove the screen lock of the phone, if determine your Google account and password, it can be another option. Unlock Android separately with your log-in Google Account credentials. But this is not a good option as it can be challenging for the person who ignores frequently used screen lock passcode to remember their Google password.
To open your Android with Google Account-
- Open the web browser on your PC and open “Find my device”, the best is to click on the Google website and log in with your Google account.
- Next, Google shows the device on a map with several options that you can access remotely on the device.
- Select on “Erase device” icon, and operate it to release the lock screen password. This process unlocks your phone but will erase all data on the phone.
Using Samsung Find My Mobile for Pin Unlock-
The Universal Unlock PIN for Samsung options can be set using the “Find My Mobile” feature. It helps the customer to unlock the Samsung phone remotely without losing the data of the phone. This works many times, but there are some conditions that have to be met.
It is very important to have an internet connection on your instrument. Then a Samsung account is needed, remember you know the password for that account.
To open your Samsung phone without losing data use “Find My Mobile”-
- Open the web browser on your PC and open “Samsung Find my device”, You can log in with your Samsung account by visiting their website.
- Then go to the “Home Screen” interface and select the “Unlock” icon.
- At last, to unlock the device, then enter the Samsung account and password.
ALSO, READ – HBO Max Not Working on Samsung TV
Unlock Pin for Android Through Forgotten Pattern-
This screen lock method is not recommended as it only works for devices running Android 4.4 or earlier. But this is the best example that it was straightforward to unlock the phone without a password. The option to ignore the pattern is fixed so that the user will never search for the universal unlock pin for Android by providing a reset icon on the lock screen.
- Enter an unexpected password until you see the “Forgot Pattern” option.
- Now that you’ve remembered the credentials, choose to unlock it with a Google Account or you can answer a few questions to unlock the device.
- Once the customer passes the verification, a new password has to be set and the phone is unlocked without data loss.
Boot the appliance in Safe Mode to bypass third-party lock-
If an Android device uses a third-party app as a lock screen security, it is straightforward to unlock it in case you forget the password. For this, it is necessary to bypass the third-party app. In such cases booting the appliance in Safe Mode can act as the best universal pattern lock reduction tool.
- The Android phone has to be switched off and it needs to be restarted with the Power key.
- When you notice the logo, remove the Power key and press the Volume Down switch.
- Android instruments will be asked to enter Safe Mode so click on the OK button.
- Once the phone has discharged into safe mode, go to Settings to remove app data for third-party safety apps.
PIN Unlock for Android operating Android Debug Bridge-
The Android Debug Bridge can send commands to the phone to make developer-like modifications to the mobile.
If the device has USB debugging enabled, use these ADB commands to unlock it-
- Open Android Debug Bridge to download the ADB tool on the computer.
- You can download USB drivers for Android phones by visiting the manufacturer’s website.
- The phone needs to be connected through a USB cable.
- Open a terminal window on the computer.
- It has to be entered in the window “ADB shell rm /data/system/gesture.key” and press Enter button to run the authority.
- Once this method is accomplished, restart the Android instrument and extract the screen lock and set a new one.
This process is time-consuming and tedious, so if you are not a tech user and have no technical background, then using Android Debug Bridge is not the most suitable choice for you.
Like this post? Could you share it with your friends?
Suggested Read –
- BBCAmerica.com Activate
- Green Line on iPhone Screen
- LG TV Not Connecting to Wi-Fi
- Verizon Fios Router Yellow Light
- Blinking Orange Light on Xfinity Modem
- How to Connect TV to Wifi Without Remote
Many times your Android phone gets locked and you ignore the lock screen password. Try to stop trying wrong passwords as it increases the risk of permanently locking the phone, which increases the chances of losing all data on the phone. The job of Universal Unlock Pin for Android is to protect privacy and device security.
Many times if you change the passcode of your phone repeatedly then it can have a bad effect for you. Forgot your password and don’t know how to find a universal unlock pin for Android without losing data. Above we have listed some easy ways to open a phone-locked Android device without data loss in this article which will help you.